Become an Authorised Distributor
Mutually Beneficial Partnerships
Much of our success has been made possible by the positive partnerships we have with resellers of our products. We partner with distributors to promote selected product ranges and represent Gadsby in markets and sectors where our own coverage is limited.
We know our products have wide appeal. If you think they would be a great addition to your range we'd love to hear from you. We are currently willing to consider new distributor agreements for our Catering & Hospitality and Retail Display & Shopfitting ranges.
In-House Product Design
All of our products are designed in house. The Gadsby range is constantly evolving and expanding, offering regular opportunities for new product listings and increased sales.
Efficient production and shipping processes ensure that new ranges are quick to market, with registered distributors often being granted early access.
Efficient Lead Times & Delivery
Our Somerset warehouse stocks hundreds of product lines, all available for immediate dispatch. As a distributor all of your orders are prioritised and sent on an expedited service.
All consignments are sent with couriers that allow tracking and monitoring of delivery timeslots. Plain label delivery is available if required.
Ongoing Sales Support
We believe that effective support is the key to a successful partnership with our distributors.
Our customer service team has extensive experience. We can offer in-depth product advice and training, technical information and industry insight that helps boost sales and improves customer retention.
Bespoke Product Development
If your client has specific requirements that aren't met by our standard range we can help develop a bespoke product from concept to delivery.
In addition to our range of stocked items our team are well equipped to design, create and test bespoke items for clients in various sectors and industries.
What We Can Do For You
As a registered distributor you will gain access to the following benefits:
- Enhanced price structures and promotions.
- A dedicated Account Manager.
- Next day delivery as standard.
- No minimum order requirements.
- Use of our concept store for product training and team meetings.
- Early access to new product releases.
- Marketing material including product information and professional photography.
What We Ask For In Return
We believe that a good supplier/distributor relationship should be mutually beneficial, we expect to receive:
- A minimum annual spend.
- Timely payment of invoices.
- Professional presentation of the Gadsby brand.
- Effective communication of sales pipelines to assist in production planning.
- Access to your sales team to help promote our products and offer training.